Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts

3 posters

Go down

Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts Empty Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts

Post  The Great Ele Tue May 11, 2010 11:10 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
1 520 hours over the past 54 months xd
2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
The Great Ele (all campaigns complete)
Godly Arts (Nightfall, Eye of the north, abit of prophecies and factions, this character was actually made for fow, uw , and now doa xd )
3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
The Great Ele: I guess all pve skills, or almost all , anyway enough for farming. and got Kurzick supporter 1 (233k factions), r8 sunspear, r6 asura, r6 dwarf, r4 norn and r4 vanguard, r4 lightbringer.
Godly Arts: Some beginner pve skills, r7 sunspear, r5 delver, r4 lightbringer r3 vanguard, r3 asura, r3 norn
4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?
On my Ele I have: Guardian of Cantha, Protector of Cantha, Protector of Tyria, working on legendary guardian, kind of a big deal, after that the eotn titles or lightbringer.
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I use my mic yeah, I skype with friends while playing gw xD
6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
I saw someone recruiting xD
7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.
Uhhm, lol I've been in many guilds, was in Green Star Revolution (GSR), Glob of Ectospasm (GoE), now I am in The Frozen Gods of (EGHT)
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
uhmm, well I am Kenzo, 17 years old, Playing guildwars for a long time, I like friends, party's , playing guitar > MUSIC ;D AND GUILD WARS ;O
9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : Ehm, dwg way as UA xd
UW : Duo monk , solo warrior
FoW : Fowsc as UA
Dungeons : There was a time that I ran Cathedral of flames with hero , for the rest I did dungeons just with friends
The Deep : ehmm, not really
Other : /

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
17 years old as mentioned before, I am from Belgium, GMT+1 ;D I usually play at 17:00 - 20:30, then sometimes from 22:00 - 24:00, at weekends I can play more ;D

The Great Ele

Back to top Go down

Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts Empty Re: Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts

Post  Tavares Tue May 11, 2010 11:38 am

here is the thing. recrunting inside the alliance is imoral so i think we cannot accept you but whenever we organize a run and you are on you will be invicted to make it with us. so just wisp when you want Smile
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts Empty Re: Application - The Great Ele/Godly Arts

Post  Silver Ice Itachi Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Agreed, altough you seem experienced, we can't take people from the alliance. We hope you understand that this has nothing to do with your experience in-game but with the fact that our guild does not want to cause any kind of trouble to the alliance by giving the ideia that we are recruting in side the alliance. Any time you want to do a run with us that we are organizing, you'r more than welcome to join. Anyways, thank you for applying.
Silver Ice Itachi
Silver Ice Itachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down