Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Silver Ice Itachi Sun May 09, 2010 4:57 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
R: My total time spent on GW is 5,906 hours in 40 months. I own all of Guild Wars campaings plus the expansion.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
My Sin is my main char, i've completed all the games and expansion with it.
Dervish, Ranger, Monk, Warrior and Mesmer are among my other PvE chars.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
My main char has all skills (from his profession, other professions, kurz, SS, LB and Eotn), and has r5 in PvE rank.
My Ranger has Survivor maxed, the other i dont really remember.

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?
Maxed titles i got 29, im working on the Kurz title witch is the title i'm aiming for to give me 30 max titles.
I'm working on my Gladiator title and Wisdom title as well.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yup!

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
I heard about it trough a friend.

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.
I've been in Herois Lusitanos [LS], Global Friends [GLOB], [KISS], [KING], [NeMo], Fast as a turtle[WoOm] and Team Everfrost [eF]

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I used to help a lot of people in Guild Wars whenever i got bored. I remember that NF was still new and a guy was asking for help in the
mission of Venta Cemetery, when we got out we were talking trough team chat, he was asking where was i from, my age etc, etc. Sudenly
i read "how about you Dunkoro? where u from?"

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : Played it with sin and ranger, done some soloing with sin in Gloom, feel pretty confortable with this area.
UW : For a tima this used to be my second home, LOL! Sin solo FTW!
FoW : Went there a few times, i know the place.
Dungeons : Done them all, some im most familiar then others, overall im pretty confortable with them.
The Deep : Done it as well with sin.
Other : This just leaves Urgoz and Slavers Exile, doesnt it? hahahahaha! Done both, i must say that i only did Slavers twice, Urgoz i've done it plenty of times.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 27 years old, night time is usually the time im on, from 8 or 9 PM GTM.

Thanks!
Silver Ice Itachi
Silver Ice Itachi

Back to top Go down

Application Empty great app

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm

/accepted and closed
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down