Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicaton - Minions And Me

4 posters

Go down

Applicaton - Minions And Me Empty Applicaton - Minions And Me

Post  Minions And Me Sun May 09, 2010 3:40 pm

IGN: Minions And Me

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I have played 2390 hours in the last 34 months. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Necro - completed all campaigns, Ranger - completed all campaigns, Monk - factions, Assassin, Ele - factions, War, Rit

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
My main (Necro) has all pve only skills and is r0 kurz,r11 lux, r10 SS, r8 LB, r10 deldrimor, r10 norn, r7 asura, r5 char. Back-up main (ranger) has all pve only skills and is obviously same rank kurz and lux, r8 SS, r7 LB, r10 norn, r8 deldrimor, r5 asura, r4 char

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?
My main character, Minions And Me, has 18 maxed titles and i am working on Elonian grand master cartographer (95.4%), maxing the luxon title, asura title, char title, and the legendary master of the north title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have both vent and a mic but i only use them with my current guild for the deep which is our main event.

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
From Tavares One advertising in DoA.

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.
I joined [SOUL] 1 month after starting to play guildwars (soul is a faction farming guild that owns cavalon), i left soul to do some dayway before it was nerfed. i then joined [EGHT] (dayway guild) after 30 months with [SOUL] and after a month i rejoined [SOUL]. i now wish to leave [SOUL] to do some DoAsc!

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I play soccer during the summer and fall. I love guildwars and i can't wait for gw2.

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : dwg, aotl on my necro
UW : ss necro in terraway
FoW : can t2 in fowsc
Dungeons : i want to learn how to do snoway, i did most dungeons in HM by myself just to fill out the dungeon book.
The Deep : my current ally does the deep at least twice a week. i can tank on my war, ss, bip, nuke on my ele.
Other :

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 15 years old from Michigan, U.S. I can play most weeknights and alot during the weekends if my brother doesn't have to write papers. And finally i will be able to play most days during summer vacation which is in 29ish school days. My timezone is Eastern or GMT-5
Thank you for considering me.

Minions And Me

Back to top Go down

Applicaton - Minions And Me Empty Re: Applicaton - Minions And Me

Post  lordbless Sun May 09, 2010 3:59 pm

LordBles wrote:/accept but you should considering pass with your ele and monk the NF campaign
do it as fast as you can. and gl

lordbless

Back to top Go down

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 4:05 pm

You need more characters at DoA. What you should do is to get your elementalist and your monk in doa because they are the most needed. we dont do DwG so we need those characters.

Give me some news about those two characters and when you finish pass nightfall you will probably get /accept.
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minions And Me Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

sorry my monk is there but i'm awful at healing, i mostly do smiting or protection prayers stuff with him and i will get my ele there within the week

Minions And Me

Back to top Go down

Applicaton - Minions And Me Empty Minons and Me Application

Post  The All Mighty Derv Sun May 09, 2010 4:18 pm

I think that you will be orite in our guild, but I agree with Tavares and LordBless.

If I was you, I would get my monk and my Ele through NF ASAP!

After that, my answer is /accept.

Bless.

The All Mighty Derv

Back to top Go down

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 pm

This post will be keeped open till you have /accept or / dennie.
keep us on touch about your character
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minions And Me Sun May 09, 2010 5:16 pm

my monk can get to DoA right now
IGN: Midgit Monkling
i will prove it if necessary Smile thanks for your support

Minions And Me