Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  MarcZ Tue May 11, 2010 9:45 am

IGN: I Master The Dagger

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
1113 hours within 34 months. I own all campaigns.
I had a break of a few months without playing guild wars, that is why I have a so little amount of hours.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Assassin, all campaigns completed.
Ranger, all but EotN
Dervish, none
Monk, none
Warrior, none
Paragon, none
And some low level characters (elementalist and ritualist)

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
I have most of the PvE skills on my assassin and the most useful skills on other chars. On my assassin i have SS and LB maxed. Kurz and Lux are both pretty high. EotN titles are a bit lower.
The PvE skills I use depend on the type of build I use.

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?
5, I am working on getting more titles maxed.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I had a mic, but it broke. I still have one laying around, but the quality is realy bad. I don't really use it when I'm just messing with friends, but with serious things I sure use it.

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
From a friend. Heavy Dead.

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.
I don't remember the tags since the last time i played was a few months ago and I usually stay a long time in a guild. I only leave if the guild starts to fall apart or something.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My biggest hobby is gaming. When i have time i play guildwars or any game on the xBox360. I think school is more important than gaming, so usualy i won't game untill my homework and stuff is finished.

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : a bit of solo farming with assassin
UW : UWSC like it was before the nerf. i did all the areas
FoW : none
Dungeons : some dungeons, don't remember the names of it
The Deep : did it sometimes, did whatever was asked to do
Other : urgozs warren ( or something like that)

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
i'm 15 years old, male. Like I already said, i usualy dont play guild wars untill im done with school, and i can be done round 3pm, 6pm or even 9pm. I live in the netherlands, which has the timezone of GMT+1.

MarcZ

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Tavares Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

/deny

im sorry but you show no experience in elite areas and spikes. You also don't have any characters in DoA beside asssassin and ranger - wich is equal to nothing.
this is my oppinion. if you get /accept by the other officers you are in.
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcZ Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

I'm working on getting other chars (monk, ele) to DoA. I expect having them there end of this week.

MarcZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Tavares Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

still missing the experience and Lightbringer and eotn tittles m8. soz you still have alot of work
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down