Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Guild

2 posters

Go down

Joining Guild Empty Joining Guild

Post  Marc Mon May 10, 2010 1:28 pm

. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
A: 4176 hours over the past 38 months B: 3 years C: I own them all.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
A: i have Ele Rit Ranger Sin Nec Monk Derv Para and most of them have compleated at least 2 of the campaings.
3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz 9/Lux 12 /SS 10/LB 8/EotN Vanguard 8 Deldrimor 8 Asuran MAX Norn 4) can do speedbooks) [Assasin]<)
A: Main Skills are Monk: HB/UA/Prot Assassin: Perma Necro: SS/MM Rit: SoS
4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on? My Derivsh is my main has atm 16 max im working on GWAMM But will take some time Becouse i do more Speedclears Right now.
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes [Knowledge how to usse it]
6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
Was looking for a new guild in Gate of Anguish
7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving. [OkoS] [KewL] [BonD] i got bord.
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I have farmed in just about every way posible Perma/600/ect Im 16 Years old i play often Guildwars. im male] i have Knowledge how to SC Ect. Hobbys Footbal.. Swimming Watching movies and Ofc! PC
9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :Bonder Ussed to sliver city/gloom[Before Nerf] Glaveway Platoonway
UW :All Area
FoW :All Area
Dungeons :Oola Kath SoO Full slavers Frostmaws Ect. (ALL SC)
The Deep :The Deep Urgoz..
Other : Everything Posible.

Marc

Back to top Go down

Joining Guild Empty answer

Post  Tavares Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

you have alot of experience in elite areas wich means you are good for us. i think you need to improve some chars. at least bring them all to EoTn for dungs and NF ( mesmer monk sin ele) to DoA.

for me its a /accept or /trial for sure
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joining Guild Empty Re

Post  Silver Ice Itachi Mon May 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Sounds good, altough seeing is beliving, its an /accept by me.
Congratz and welcome.
Silver Ice Itachi
Silver Ice Itachi

Back to top Go down

Joining Guild Empty confirm

Post  Tavares Mon May 10, 2010 1:47 pm

This apply is good.

Invicted and closed.
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com