Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication

Go down

Aplication Empty Aplication

Post  Brownie Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 am

From Brownie Running.

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I´ve been playing GW for 4913 hours and 46 mins, my account is 49 months old, I have all campaigns.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed? I have one of each kind,my Mesmer and Nec needs to do the last in NF, my Dervis havent comed to level 20 yet and havent done any campaigns yet, my Ele is close to do the last bit in NF. the rest is throu all. Have a lev13 Warrior in Pre too, so total 11 characters.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? My primary is Monk.

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on? Im not working on tittles, I never did anything for tittles but only for maxing effort for my builds.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?Yes

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?In DoA

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving. Best guild was DK, I started as a member and after 6 months i went an offier, I made it to GL in the end, I gave my GL job to another officer because I got a new job in RL, It took alot of my time.. after 1 - 1,5 years the guild went in 2 directions and there was too mutch nagging so I just went out to Tyria and helped ppl for a year or so.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. GW story (Worst trip ever) We started of in DoA it was about 0800 pm, we disided to do Foundry and this was a not even a week after release, b4 all new skills came there was 7 Guildies in DoA to do it, We were ready but where missing a person so suddenly there from out of the sky a monk came to the rescue, we did fine and came to room 4, the trip took us 8 hours to get there, suddenly the "pickup" left (i understand him but he could have said somthing), we had to give our best to get Arghhh but we did it without bonder, 10 hours later and alot experince learned. After that trip we did full runs pretty fast... remember this was b4 NM and HM came to GW.

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :RT, Monk, Ranger, Paragon, Warrior, Assa
UW :Monk, Ranger, Warrior, Assa, Nec
FoW :Monk, Ranger, Paragon, Warrior, Assa, Nec.
Dungeons :Monk, Ranger, Warrior, Assa
The Deep :Monk, Warrior, Ele
Other :Tombs, Urgoz, Sorrow´s

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live. Im 32 and From Europe, I normally play in weekends and after 0800 pm (kids need to sleep first)

Brownie

Back to top Go down

Aplication Empty great

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 9:12 am

loved this app. nice char diversity and great exp. /accept
but promisse you put ur ele in NF as soon as possible.

good luck at guild
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum