Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ea born of blood

Go down

Ea born of blood Empty Ea born of blood

Post  EA Sun May 09, 2010 11:10 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I´ve been playing GW for 4130 hours over 30 months, and got all campaigns

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
A Derv who have done all campaigns,a Sin completing EOTN and FACTIONS (old of a few weeks),a New Me, Elementalist level 20 used to farm raptors and vaettirs,a Monk created for MQSC and DTSC,a Parangon who done NF and going through EotN,a Ritualist recently created

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

My main char is dervish who has all PvE skills but ebon's trap and maxed PvE titles but kuku and lulu r8
My parangon got few PvE skills (those needed for imbagon) and r8 LB , r7 SS (w8ing for next SS point we)
Building my sin, need to get skills need do to most of Sc's slots

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?

My dervish has 22 titles (needs 7 zones and few exxplo to get 26)
working on drunker and treasure hunter (lucky+unlucky goes with)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I'm used to use skype with friends when playing

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?

I saw advertisments from Avares

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.

Was in little guilds at beginning got good players i still play with but it had no level and not really animated ( cpt (about 12 months), xcpt (about 5 months) )
I have been in the guild [farm] but the ally got problems during hollydays, and i leaved because there was a few people left.
I rejoin friends in [AKON] created to try to get some funny leveled players but it failed a little and we joined an ally sympathetic but "dead" (about 5 months)
Just joined a guild i dot remember name butppl did not talk in ally channel and nobody answered me when i talked...i left and join [kewl] this morning until i see your advertisment and wanted to try.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Im player of Magic the gathering, i play still a tittle warcraft3 and dragon age.
I dont know what to say x)

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : D--> DwG , P (imbagon)
UW :Nec -->Necro SS
FoW : D--> pug build Mo--> RoJ
Dungeons Very Happy,A,P,Mo
The Deep :---
Other :Tombs, Urgoz, Sorrow´s

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 21 years old living in france, i play only during WE because i dont have internet during the week. I can play since 9:00am to 00:00 during the week end. (london +1hour)

Brownie

EA

Back to top Go down

Ea born of blood Empty be carefull

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 11:16 am

I will accept you in our guild with one condition. you have 4 days to get you elementalist at DoA.
/accept and closed.

Good Luck
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ea born of blood Empty Re: Ea born of blood

Post  EA Sun May 09, 2010 11:19 am

I dont need 4 days but i'm not able to do it until the next week end, I can got it at DoA before the end of the next Week-end

EA

Back to top Go down

Ea born of blood Empty accepted

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

sounds great. /accept
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ea born of blood Empty Re: Ea born of blood

Post  Sponsored content