Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presentation -> ll B L A S T ll

2 posters

Go down

Presentation ->  ll B L A S T ll Empty Presentation -> ll B L A S T ll

Post  lBLASTl Sun May 09, 2010 10:20 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I´ve been playing GW for 2792 hours and 49 mins, my account is 28 months old, I have all campaigns.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed? I got W(done all campaigns)-A(done faction and can UW-FoW-N(FoW)-E(done proph and gwen)-Rt(in DoA)-Mo(done all campaigns)-P(only lvl 11).

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? My primary is Monk:6kurz/8lux/8SS/8LB/10agent/10delver/7asura/5orn

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on? Im not working on tittles, but i'm People know me
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?Yes got Vent+skype+ts

6. How did you hear about [ScD]?In DoA

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving. Xcpt(officer)-5months-/AKON(officer)-5months-/Sun(member)-2months/KewL(member)-2months-/GdA(member)-1month-/KISS(member).not rest long time because i'm loocking for a guild foncton of the zone where i play or title i wanna to maxed

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. GW story (Worst trip ever) We started of in DoA it was about 0800 pm, we disided to do Foundry and this was a not even a week after release, b4 all new skills came there was 7 Guildies in DoA to do it, We were ready but where missing a person so suddenly there from out of the sky a monk came to the rescue, we did fine and came to room 4, the trip took us 8 hours to get there, suddenly the "pickup" left (i understand him but he could have said somthing), we had to give our best to get Arghhh but we did it without bonder, 10 hours later and alot experince learned. After that trip we did full runs pretty fast... remember this was b4 NM and HM came to GW.

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :RT, Monk.
UW :Monk, Warrior, Assa, Nec, Elem, Rt
FoW :Monk, Ranger, Paragon, Warrior, Assa, Nec.
Dungeons :Monk, Elem, Warrior, Assa, Rt, Nec
The Deep :Monk, Rt, Warrior, Assa
Other :Tombs, Urgoz.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live. Im 21 and From Europe, I normally play in week but after wednesday.

lBLASTl

Back to top Go down

Presentation ->  ll B L A S T ll Empty omg

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 am

you just copied the other guy end of the application. pls change at least the information that says wat areas can you do and ill tell you if you are /accept or /not
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Presentation ->  ll B L A S T ll Empty Re: Presentation -> ll B L A S T ll

Post  llBLASTll Sun May 09, 2010 10:53 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I´ve been playing GW for 2793 hours and 06 mins, my account is 28 months old, I have all campaigns.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed? I got a:Mo(done all),W(done all),El(done proph+gwen),A(done gwen+faction),Rt(done faction+NF+gwen), N(just at temple of the ages), R(only PVP) , P(lvl 11 but go at DoA)

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? My primary is a monk: 6kurz/8lux/8SS/8LB/10 agent-delver/7 asura and 5 norn

4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on? 11 full now

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? yes sure its bette Very Happy use Vent+Skype+TS

6. How did you hear about [ScD]? post in DoA

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving. Xcpt(5months)/AKON(5months)/Sun(2months)/KewL(2months)/KISS/GdA(1month).I need an exp guild for playing in good condition, so i leave it because i was not happy ^^

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. i like to play at GW the week but i dont play the week end because i like my friends more :p

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : Rt->DwG/SoS // Mo->Hb/UA/WoH
UW :T2/T3/EMO bonder/SoS
FoW :EoE/T2/100b/Mop/UA
Dungeons : A for Sc and M/W/N/Rt/El for the rest
The Deep :Rt/Mo/W
Other :play at UW²-urgoz..all the rest of elite zone!

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live. i am 21 from france. i play the week 10:00am at 01-00-more pm

llBLASTll

Back to top Go down

Presentation ->  ll B L A S T ll Empty good luck

Post  Tavares Sun May 09, 2010 10:57 am

you got /accept. any stupid error you are out.
hope you enjoi and like
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Presentation ->  ll B L A S T ll Empty Re: Presentation -> ll B L A S T ll

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum