Speed Clear Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY app for Underworlds Warlord

Go down

MY app for Underworlds Warlord Empty MY app for Underworlds Warlord

Post  Toxicsou Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

READ THIS BEFORE APPLY!!! - important
Tavares Yesterday at 6:00 am

.Copy paste all the questions and make your own answers and be as detailed as possible in your answers. Any liars will be kicked from guild.

We are working to be a top PvE guild. If you do not have any experience or very few experience in high-end activities ( title farming / elite areas ) please dont apply because you will get denied.

IGN:Underworlds Warlord

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
1566hrs 59mins over past 29hrs
2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
All campeigns done got a War sin monk ranger ele few others
3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
lux R7 almost R8 LB3 ss r7
4. How many titles do you currently have?(post a print screen if possible) What titles are you working on?

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
ye but i dont use much
6. How did you hear about [ScD]?
U been spammin my guilds bein a dick
7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild and reason for leaving.
idk
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :Obby Tank
UW :every role b4 nerf of sf then i quit at it sum dayaway
FoW :100b/eoe
Dungeons :
The Deep :never did
Other :

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
Eastern time 15 alot

Toxicsou

Back to top Go down

MY app for Underworlds Warlord Empty Re: MY app for Underworlds Warlord

Post  Tavares Tue May 11, 2010 3:21 pm

seems cool. /accepted - any error you are out
Tavares
Tavares
Admin

https://scdragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: